Friday, March 30, 2007

Goodness, Busy Day!

I actually have stuff to write about today! First of all, it is my turn up at TopMomma!

To vote for me (which would make me sooooo happy!) just click HERE. If you don't vote for me, I will just slide off into NotSoTopMama oblivion (enter sad music here). :) Just kidding, just vote for me because ya love me. ;)

Then, I found out that I am officially a Blogging Babe. Here is the post that Ronnie chose to Introduce Me. Feel free to leave a comment aka make me look good dammit!

Last but not least, I came across a new "blog for money" site called Blogvertise the other night. I haven't had a chance to accept any tasks yet but if you're wanting to pick up some extra money then sign up and give it a try yourself. As you can see once you click, it's not a referral link so I'm just sharing in hopes of helping more mamas. I'd also love to hear from anyone who signs up or has been with them for awhile. :)

So that's it for today. It's all about ME can't you tell? lol I've deserved it dammit so just be a good reader and do what you're told! ;) Was that too bossy? You like bossy though don't ya? Yeahhhh I knew it. *snort*

1 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

Well you blogg'n babe, top mamma you! You go girl. ;) I loved the latin post...LOL Thanks so much for dropping by my corner!

Hugs,
Holly