Thursday, May 31, 2007

It Ain't Braggin'!

*Sorry about the feed going nutso. I'm moving some posts around and adding disclosure buttons to others so please just ignore any "new" posts except this one until tomorrow. Thanks*

It's called "sharing". You know how excited I was about having 1300 visitors in April? Well May was an even better month! As of 5:19pm MST this evening someone from Eugene, Oregon was the TWO THOUSANDTH visitor this month!!! I know to some of the more popular bloggers that isn't alot but it's more than I ever thought I would have coming here and I'm very proud of that number. :) Visitor 2,000 came here by way of The Mom Blogs so thank you to TMB for the traffic.

I read a post this morning by someone (I forgot to save the link so I can't point you to it) who said they won't visit or read a blog if someone has done paid posts. I can understand their feelings and totally agree that the blogs that have nothing but paid posts are somewhat irritating but speaking for myself I can say that it's not like I'm doing these paid posts for fun. For me, health issues make it hard for me to work a 9 to 5 job so paid posts give me a chance to help my husband out even just a little. So I for one will still visit blogs that do paid posts. I've also been trying to make sure I click a few of the sidebar ads as well.

**Final tally for visitors in May is- 2045! Thank you to everyone who has visited and visits regularly. You make this alot of fun!**

8 comments:

thethinker said...

I don't mind paid posts that much (and I always try to click on the ads as well. It only takes a few seconds of my time).

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

One Wacky Mom said...

Jo,
I think that's ridiculous that someone won't link to someone who does paid for posts.

You do and do with panache darling! I really admire how you do it...trust me. I haven't seen ANYONE do it like you do.........so forget about that person.

Some people stopping linking to me because I wrote a post about "shitty babies". And does it matter? No, why? Because they don't get me...and that's OK.

Summer said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on the awesome numbers. :) You're just too cool not to read, paid posts and all.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo congratulations YOU!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

You've worked hard. Keep on doing what you do to make a difference. Only God knows what you'll achieve next.

You never know who's watching you, listening to you, or reading your posts.

Micki said...

I came by via Untwisted Vortex. You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I also came via Untwisted Vortex. Congratulations on the numbers, and good luck with the treatment.

Hope my visit helps you to 3,000 visitors for this month.