Thursday, June 21, 2007

Goin' All Yoda On Pagerank!

I'm afraid an actual post is out for today as I've spent the last two days sick and sore (partially my own fault) but I wanted to post this for you from blaugh. If you haven't checked out their site yet please do, it's definately good for a giggle or two.

This is for everyone who is driven to raging posts, crying while looking at the PayPerPosts they can't do, and anyone else whom Pagerank drives absolutely flipping bonkers! Enjoy.

Link Popularity vs. PageRank vs. Yoda

Also, I apologize ahead of time to anyone who subscribes to my feeds. They may go haywire for a bit because I've got some sorting and adding to do. The next post will be a paid post that I had already written but hopefully tomorrow I will be here for your entertainment.

Be warned.... Onorach is coming soon. ;)

Oh yeah, did you see who is under 1million now on Alexa?? YAYYYYYYYYY

5 comments:

Slackermommy said...

You rock girl!

momof3feistykids said...

Way to go!

jdoriot said...

Congrats on getting below 1 million with Alexa...

Summer said...

Woo-hoo! Page rank can bite me. LOL I'm tried of 98% of the payperpost opps are out of my league.

Absolutely Bananas said...

that's awesome. Ya gotta love yoda!