Monday, July 09, 2007

Wow Lookie What I Got!

I came back online this morning to find out that yesterday I won a The Rising Blogger Post of the Day award. What I love about this award is that it is rewarded for posts and they chose my "More Than A Scar" post which is one that is very near and dear to my heart.


Isn't it pretty? Thank you Judd and The Rising Blogger, I am truly honored and will display the award proudly in my sidebar.

Now, I get to nominate another blogger's post so I'm off to read all of you lovelies! :) This is going to be hard.

7 comments:

Crazed Nitwit said...

AWESOME girl! You deserve recognition. Hugs.

Diana said...

hey, that is really cool! i am not a great writer, so i doubt ill ever get that award, but congrats!

momof3feistykids said...

Hey, that is cool! I am glad your writing ability is being recognized in this way. Congrats!

Christy said...

That is awesome, congratulations!

Christy said...

Hi Jo,

Me again, lol, I just tried to subscribe to you by feedburner and it said that email subscriptions were not enabled, so you might want to check your feedburner feed to make sure it's working alright. :)

Summer said...

Wow, congrats! That was a really great post. :)

Slackermommy said...

Congrats! It's an excellent post.