Monday, September 10, 2007

Mad Click Monday 09/10/07

Good morning. Can you believe I'm actually getting this post out in time to say "Good morning"? Wild I know! To everyone who commented on my last post- Thank you for the love. It always means alot to me.

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was great, had a mini-stroke (TIA) and spent the day in the ER. Okay so let's get on with our Mad Click Monday shall we? *guilty smile* Of course, you can find the "rules" HERE and if you are just joining us then WELCOME!!!

Last week we had 10 people join the fun! Not bad I think. By the way- if you have more than one site you would like to add please go ahead. Let's keep it at say, two sites though because I don't want spammers coming by and listing 10 sites or something.

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh youve finally gotten a graphic! Ive stolen it for use in my side bar, thank you very much. Now I need to do clicky clicky. Have a great day.

Andrew said...

GRRRR!!!! Hulk smash, er, CLICK Mondays!

Leann I Am said...

I'm in! I'm off to click (and read!) and have great day!

Jenny said...

thanks for letting us post more than one blog...I really should have thought to ask you before I did...I was just being my usual self-centered self!lol!!

Opal said...

Looks like I found another regular place to park my butt and read! I linked here from leann i am who I read religiously.

Mermaidgirl said...

Great idea! Thanks :)

tarsi210 said...

Mondays....ah, the bane of my existence. *weeps* Give me Thursday anytime (and I hate Thursdays...never could get the hang of them.)

Life As I Know It said...

Great idea...just added my link.

Madame M. said...

Aïe.

late as usual :o(