Monday, September 24, 2007

Mad Click Monday 09/24/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*sliding in sideways, worn out, and completely out of breath*

Hello everyone, I hope Monday treated you alright? I know I am extremely late but I still get points for actually getting our MCM up on Monday right? RIGHT?!

I apologize to everyone who has been waiting for this post today and thank those who made sure to post MCM on their sites. I'm afraid I got extremely busy earlier today thus losing track of time and MCM was the one who suffered for it. I'm on my way to catching up though and would love to share some of my news with you.

No Summer, I didn't get my nose pierced after all. The Tattoo & Music Festival was extremely LAME!! Emo lame. lol

As you know I do product reviews on my Sona Creidhe Reviews blog and also book reviews for Mother Talk but what you might not know is that I've also recently began doing reviews (on my own sites just like I do with Mother Talk) through Mom Central which is the "brainchild" of a wonderful lady named Stacy DeBroff. I've had the privilege of talking on the phone with Stacy and she is a lot of fun!

Well as of this weekend I am also officially a member of Parent Bloggers Network. Yes, Jo is one of the cool kids. Jealous aren't ya? Say "yes" or I'll ban you from my blog! Do it! Okay, now kiss the ring! KISS IT!!

Where was I? Oh yeah, I've also recently joined two sites that I will be doing posts/articles on. One is brand new and was started by my wonderful blogsister, Summer, from Wired For Noise and Mom Is Teaching. I am proud to announce that I am now one of the writers for Our Family Village. Come over and join us as we get this sweet little baby of a site off the ground. It would be greatly appreciated if you would spread the word for us as well. *wink*

Lastly but not leastly, I will be writing weekly for GNM Parents. It is a site that I have read and enjoyed for awhile now but only just recently felt good enough to request to join them. Thankfully Megan felt I had something to offer her readers and welcomed me to the GNMParents family.

So that is my news besides that the B12 shot seems to be helping a few things a little and I will take "a little" over "none at all" any day!

Now, one with Mad Click Monday! HERE are the "rules" as usual so have fun and let's see if we can beat our number of FOURTEEN! I really hope this is helping those of you who are joining each week.

Hugz!


1 comments:

Summer said...

Wow! Is there any site you aren't writing for? LOL You might be too cool for me ojnw. ;)

That sucks that the fest was lame. You'd think anythign involving tattoos, piercings, and music would be cool.