Monday, October 29, 2007

Mad Click Monday 10/29/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm determined to actually get this up at a decent time this week like I'm suppose to so here it is! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today the kids and I are going to decorate/carve pumpkins, I'm going to roast pumpkin seeds, and also figure out how to puree some of the pumpkin to try a muffin recipe that is suppose to be really awesome. If it turns out I'll share the recipe with you all. ;)

Also, please keep my friend Angie Lee in your thoughts. She's having a very rough time right now and could use your prayers if you pray and your thoughts too. Love ya girl and hang in there.

Don't forget that Shannon of Rocks In My Dryer is hosting the Fall Ya'll Bloggy Giveaway. So far there are over 200 giveaways going on so make sure you enter them all for really great chances to win!!

Okay time to get started with Mad Click Monday. Thank you to everyone who participates and hung in there while I was sick. It is appreciated more than you know. Make sure you pass on the word about our little MCM and if it has helped you please be sure to comment and let us know. HERE are our little "rules" and here is Mr. Linky....so get clickin'!


2 comments:

Leann I Am said...

I'm in! Someday I might actually get PAID for what I do!

(Holding my breath...)

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Jo said...

Leann- thanks for commenting and I hope we BOTH get paid one day for what we do! lol