Tuesday, November 20, 2007

blaugh-what you love

Do What You Love



Okay so while I don't agree on the gun part I can understand how the guy feels. Alot of people on the internet are doing what they love and because of stupid rating systems they are not considered "good enough" to be paid. I think that's stupid. A blogger should be judged on what they post and what talent they might have, not whether or not they're repeating the same tired "make money online" crap that a million other bloggers are spouting. I know some really great bloggers who are being left in the dirt because they're not the cutthroat kind.

Tonight's post is going to be a Link Love post. I can't include everyone that I would like to but I do want to direct you to everyone on my Blogroll (because I truly do read those people whenever I get a chance) and these people especially this week...

Janice of Twist & Skewer simply because I adore the woman and we spend hours on the phone talking about kids, life, sucky diseases, and anatomy. LOL. Her sense of humor is easy to see on her blog and she is just amazing.

Summer of Wired For Noise, Mom Is Teaching, Our Family Village, and more sites than I could possibly count! The woman is busy busy and I admire her drive. She also never fails to email me and tell me she's thinking of me and has even put up with me being a slacker on the OFV site. Read any of her blogs and you will see that this lady is overflowing with information and really neat stuff you might not know.

Andrew of Everybody Loves Coupons even though I really think he's a butthead. Okay so I don't but it's like arguing and teasing my brother over the internet whenever Andrew and I "converse". He's a funny guy, a very hard worker, and obviously a very loving and devoted father and husband.

David at A Little Revolution because I'm very proud of him for starting a blog about something that he feels strongly about. He's not afraid to say what he thinks and I admire that in people. He's also a great guy and I just love him and his little family.

Christy at Christy's Coffee Break is always giving me a new award and says such nice things about me. Her blogs have taken off so quickly and she could have forgotten about me but instead she remembers everyone she's meeting while she climbs the blogging ladder. She's funny, smart, and a wonderful writer who is definately worth a visit everyday.

My friend Meg at Get In Hang On who I still wish would move back to New Mexico permanently! Come on, you KNOW you want to! Meg is an awesome homeschooler, extremely intelligent, and never fails to call and check on me at all the right times. Her blog and opinion are both very worth reading and I'm so glad she is a part of my life.

Eliza at I'm Not Just A Mom who I consider my "partner in crime" although the woman is FAR more organized than I can ever hope to be! How she handles all her blogs, reviews, AND four kids is just beyond me. She's also got one of those cutesie little girl faces that makes you jealous because she doesn't look her age! LOL. She's a wonderful friend and a very talented blogger so don't miss her blogs.

It's getting late so to make sure I get as many people as I can in here (just know that these are all great blogs, great people, and you won't regret visiting them. I'm also very thankful to know them all whether it's online or off.)- Angie at What Floats My Boat, Kat at A Daily Dose of Zen Sarcasm, JJ at Gaining Balance, Kristen at Mommy Needs A Cocktail, Ninja Dad at well Ninja Dad!, Polli at Polliwog's Pond, Amy at Saint Amy Jane, Secret Agent Josephine, Ryan at Silent Kimbly, Jenny at Up the Hill Gang, and again...everyone on my Blogroll.

Have a great night and wish me luck tomorrow at my regular doctor's appointment. He's not going to be happy about the scan results I know that much!

16 comments:

Donna said...

Good luck today, Jo!

Maddy said...

Well that gives me some new ones to check out.
Cheers

Meg_L said...

aw, you're a sweety dear. How did it go today?

allee said...

Thanks for the linky-love, girl!

perros said...

It is sad to see blogs not making the grade because they don't blog the same old "make money online" crap... but then again, you have to think that many of these blogs aren't really making money anyway... they are just wannabes and losing out on the good niches.

tAnYeTTa said...

Great idea. I love the linky love list.

Seth said...

Awesome Blog Link Lists..that gives me some new ones to check out...

Homemom3 said...

haha, thank you so much deary. Well that little girl face I can't see especially with my 30th coming soon. Eeekkk! I'll be in hotel rooms and hubby will be traveling cross country so I think I'll totally skip the turning 30 part. Hey I'm not avoiding you but it takes forever to view your site even on the laptop. I want you to know as you fixed it before. Miss ya girlie, sign onto yahoo some time today.

Oh HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Meg_L said...

oh my, look at those numbers!

Have a Happy Turkey Day!

Seth said...

To our friends over there in the United States. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May you have full of Blessings. More Turkeys to be killed, more food to be served...
Cheers!!!

Summer said...

Awww, now you made me cry! You're just too sweet!

It does suck that there are some awesome blogs out there getting peanuts because they're not the right rating. Blah!

p.s. Wanted to add that I know I don't comment enough. I read your feed, I promise! My old crappy PC hates your site and freezes 9 times out of 10. I can't wait for my laptop to be working again! LOL

A Little Revolution said...

Yay! I made the list. I know-my blog is crazy, but who cares! Someone out here needs to be crazy besides you. ;)

Nicki Mann said...

I agree with you about the people who are not considered "good" enough to get paid! I finally got my PR up to 3 and have been able to make some money... but I recently heard that Google is going to be LOWERING the PRs of anyone who uses sponsored posts... thus making people LESS eligible for sponsored posts! Kind of a bummer...

Nicole said...

I've been to a couple of those and yes they are excellent reads! Great list.

Hope you are okay, and am thinking about you!!

A Little Revolution said...

Hola again, I'm back! Just checking in to say Hi!

Be Inspired Always said...

Great list of some wonderful bloggers out there.



Jillian