This is an Eight Things About Eight Things MeMe and it was honestly a little hard on some of them but I did it! Go Me! So enjoy whether you want to or not. :p
Eight Things I am Passionate About (In no particular order by the way!)
-My three awesome kids
-Medullary thyroid cancer awareness
-Living (it's worth being passionate about!)
-Setting an example for my kids and showing them that cancer doesn't have to rule your life
-Child abuse awareness
- My kids knowing I love them no matter what.
Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Travel Europe, Asia, and Africa with a nice stop in Canada too.
- See all three of my children reach adulthood
- Have something I've written published in print
- Be organized just once in my life to see what it feels like.
- Either place the order for my ashes to become LifeGems or buy and inscribe the boxes for my ashes to give each of the kids. This might sound weird to others but it's important to me.
- Feel true and deep love from a man just once in my life. I've never had that and I'd like to know what its like.
- Have a family vacation somewhere nice since we've never had one.
- Make sure Vin knows how thankful I am for all he has done for me and my children.
Eight Things I Say Often
-I love you
-Knock it off!!
-Fuck, my head hurts
-Damn I hurt
-Ewwww who faughted?
Yes, I curse too much. I'm not proud of it but I do it so get over it and yes, I really ask who faughted at least 10 times a day because the people in this house are gassy and I'm not which just isn't fair dammit!
-The Reincarnationist (didn't like)
-Priestess of Avalon
-Interred With Their Bones (loved it)
-Dr. Seuss' Sleep Book
Eight Songs That I Could Listen To Over And Over
-I Would Do Anything For Love by Meatloaf
-Stand by Rascal Flatts
-Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw
-Walk On Water by Eddie Money
-Switch by Will Smith
-Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
-Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney
-Anything with a bellydance or Hindi beat
Eight Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
-Must have a wicked sense of humor
-The ability to at least feign intelligence
-Brilliant debating/arguing skills. (Okay so I would settle for great. Great is good.)
-Ability to count on them when I really need them (Thank you Carrie)
-Allowing me to be myself
-Totally and brutally honest even if it hurts
-Openmindedness in as many things as comfortably possible
- The talent to be a royal smartass
Eight Things I Have Learned This Past Year
-Life is precious so quit screwing up and letting it slip away
-Snuggling with my kids fixes just about everything
-Sometimes I AM smarter than doctors so stand up for myself more
-No matter how hard you think you've got it, someone else's life is always much harder. Be thankful.
-My oldest son is going to be a great man one day soon and he's a great friend now.
-I'm hard on my daughter because I'm afraid she'll grow up to be like I use to be- a doormat who lets people abuse her. I'm scared for her but I'm too hard on her. I also learned she is becoming even more beautiful than I thought possible.
-My youngest is a handful and I've been too lax with him yet he's my last baby and I never know if I'll see him grow up so I'll deal with it.
- That I have Adult ADD which means all those years I thought I was stupid and lazy, I wasn't and that means alot.
Eight People That Should Do This MeMe and Not Complain
Andrew, Summer, Janice, Nicole, Andrea, Karen, Jenny, and Robin