Monday, November 19, 2007

Mad Click Monday 11/19/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hello everyone and as usual I hope you had a great weekend. I just wanted to get Mad Click Monday going at a decent time today before I head back to the couch to lay down for a bit. For those who have joined recently I want to thank you, say hello, and I hope you have fun. For those who have been here the whole time, ya'll know how it goes and you know I love ya. ;)

I did receive a question recently about something I had posted at one point on MCM and I wanted to clear things up just in case. When I stated that I would hold myself personally accountable for visiting 20 blogs it didn't mean that's how many you have to visit. Some people do less, some do more, and some only visit others who join in with us and all are just fine. It's however many you want to visit and I just ask that if you sign up your blog in the "Mr Linky" then please make sure you try to visit other people's blogs and help out. It's really not fair to join just to get others to visit your blog and not do the same in return. The whole idea of Mad Click Monday is just to help each other out, meet new friends, and get to know each other better. Most of all let's have fun.

The Little Adventures Dress Up giveaway is on hold for the moment because it looks like Gabe from Little Adventures would like to have me give away something special for the Christmas season. Once my throat isn't so sore, I want to talk to him and know for sure what I'm doing before posting anything but I will say that they are a really great company and I've fallen in love with their dress up clothes. It makes me wish I knew about them when my daughter was little because their princess clothes are so pretty!

So I'm still having the dress up giveaway in plenty of time to get it out for a great Christmas gift so stay tuned!

Now let's get on with Mad Click Monday.



9 comments:

Madame M. said...

Yay for a timely MCM! You're awesome!!! *claps heartily*

SuzanneSays... said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. LOL And it feels GOOD! Icing on the cake that I'm #2. God only knows when that'll happen again. :) So, I'll come back to see who I get to visit this week.

Karen said...

Happy MCM, I hope you get some rest this week! (((HUGS)))

JaniceNW said...

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are greyyyyyyyyyyy
You'll never know dear how much a I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away........

um no, I'm not on illegal drugs.

jenny-up the hill said...

Well darn! I was all ready to go yesterday and then I never made it back here to post! lol! I guess better later than never, right?

Silvia said...

Always a day late, oh dear!

piscesgrrl said...

Hey there, thanks for visiting my blog and weighing in on my ultra-important living room arrangement conundrum. ;) Am i too late for MCM? Maybe I'll wait until next Monday. I've visited your blog many times bfore, not sure if I've left comments or not - sometimes I forget where I've been (and where I'm going).

Happy Wednesday - hope you're feeling well today.

Oh wait, it's still Tuesday.

Scott said...

Great Idea! I'm clicking away today. I've got some time to kill while kids are taking a nap. Great concept! Hope to learn more about you through your blogs. Keep it up! Scott

Jerry Graffam said...

Mad Click Monday is a great idea. Perhaps it would be better if I did it on Monday instead of Tuesday, but oh well. I hope everything is going well!!! ~Jerry