Sunday, August 17, 2008

What To Blog About Today...

At a Loss for Words


I use to be one of those people who could blog everyday but for some reason lately that has all changed. The only thing I could think of for a post tonight was a mysterious story about these characters who are all killed in the end by the same vile dastardly villain. Sounds okay, right?

Um yeah, the story was about my vegetable plants and the vile dastardly villain is ME because I can't get a single damn thing to grow so they are all going to die a horrible death!!! We're talking hacked to bits by a weed wacker here. Don't worry, by the second paragraph I knew I couldn't make anyone else read that crap. *snort*

So I asked MonkeyBoy what mommy should write about on her blog and I'm afraid his answer was, "Write about how last night...in the bed...Daddy did that real nasty fart...in the bed...and I got way away from him because I didn't want his stinky fart all over me". Needless to say, he was disappointed when I told him that all daddies fart nasty so it was really no big deal.

Instead you are left with a Blaugh cartoon that pretty much covers my entire blog. A lot of NOTHING!! hahahaha

20 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Thanks for not writing about that fart.

Meg_L said...

I guess I most be lacking because I'll read whatever you post.

Stefanie said...

Lol! Kids are so funny.

Rayne said...

That is just sooo funny!

Vodka Mom said...

I am NEW to you, but am laughing my ass off about the whole nasty fart thing!

oh, and I have three HEATHENS as well. Welcome to hell.

Killlashandra said...

Yep, although in our house, all daddy's TOOT!

LOL

Prison Teacher said...

See, I come back out of blog restriction (for the 2nd or 3rd time?) and I get to read about farts. That is so totally cool...especially at 2:53 am!

I wanted to blog all summer and when I started up all I could think to blog about was what TV and books I watched/read this summer! LOL! How lame is that? I can totally handle cartoons and farting. ;) c-ya around

Homemom3 said...

hehe well looks like you covered every topic to me and your son will be happy. lol. When Little A hears someone he makes the sound out of his mouth about 5 times. Talk about really embarrassing, imagine someone in a store doing it near him, he'd really put their cheeks on glo.

Glad to see you blogging again, BTW- I kill my plants all the time. I get the tiny stems to grown and then they wither up and die. :( BabyGirl is very upset all 50 flowers died before showing one bud. :(

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks for a laugh.

kellypea said...

I'm there -- and since I still have one boy in the house, trust me, the fart, too. I can never say that I was funny, but the snark in me isn't quite the same. I miss it because it was fun. Food Land is totally different. I cook, and we eat, so I always have material. But I miss writing daily on my other blog.

Jenna said...

I love that cartoon! Cute! : ]

dui said...

when in doubt, i read the paper or find other inspirations for writing. i like the sports page. the best writers are on the sports page. also check the letter to the editior / opinions page.

Used Textbooks , dorris.adams55@gmail.com said...

This is hilarious but my dear , all daddy really don't fart, its just you don't have enough knowledge about it.

The cartoon is just awesome, adding the flavor to your post. keep the good work up:)

Tamika said...

LMBO jo - Monkey Boy must have been ecstatic that you DID write about Daddy's nasty fart! LMBO

casas rurales en cadiz said...

Farting in bed under the covers is called a "Dutch Oven"...

Jordans said...

Cuteee cartoon lol

hawaii Weddings said...

lolls. The kids are funny in the post. I always like reading your post. I miss you the day I miss your posts. This is just so funny. Thanks for making me laugh.

unique baby gifts said...

hahah. Me and my husband just fought on a personal issue, then he searched you and started laughing. I was wonder why he is laughing, after reading this I can understanding. Thanks for funny post.

Coty said...

Wow...blogging is a difficult thing to do, though. Eventually topics just run out.

Jessica Bradbury said...

bloggers like us sometimes have what you call the writer's block which makes our mind blank, leaving us nothing to write about, you know like bad bloggger days..

anyways, we do need bloopers like the fart thingy every now and then to make us sane.