Monday, January 14, 2008

Are You Lonely Tonight? HeHe

A Hot Date with LonelyGirl15



Ahahahahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :) I have a new review up over at LWH Reviews on the Cranium Bloom which are some really cool learning games for the kiddos. I also have a review due here for PBN but I will follow that right up with a real post.

I actually haven't been avoiding blogging, the hard drive crashed on my computer and with hubby working full time it has taken a little while to get it back up and running. So here I am and I have so much to say that there should be plenty of posts from here on out. YAY!!

Enjoy that hawt LonelyGirl up there. She's a looker isn't she? *snort*

10 comments:

JaniceNW said...

I think lonely girl 51 is really J. Lo in 10 years. Bwahahahaha.

Maddy said...

Ooo I do so sympathise. My hard drive crashed in the Spring - seemed like the end of civilization.
Cheers

A Little Revolution said...

Wow, I didn't know anyone got a picture of that! It sure was embarrassing. Luckily I met Terry soon thereafter. Phew-dances=good; internet chat rooms=bad.

;)

Andrew said...

Ugh. Smoking is such a turnoff...

Good to see ya back, kiddo.

Elizabeth said...

That's a whole lotta woman! lol

Meg_L said...

Hey Jo,

Call me. I tried your house phone and it didn't work and your cell didn't go through. I've been wondering how you're doing.

jc whitney car catalog said...

Its hideous! LOL!

tiffany table lamps said...

I actually joined a online singles site out of curiousity (I have actually met some nice guys, amid the bizarre). I tease them that I look something like Lonely Girl 51. So you know I am sending them a copy of this.

Vinn said...

Lonely Girl 51 is... ouch. Real funny especially if you imagine sound of her voice... or is it scary then?

pet supply and accessory said...

WHOA! I would rather sleep with my ugly ex rather than this monster! LOL!