Saturday, May 10, 2008

Playing MeMe Catch-Up

I'm embarrassed to say that over the last few months I've been tagged for quite a few memes but with things as busy as they've been I haven't been able to post them. So this is the beginning of MeMe Catch-Up. Sit back and enjoy. *snort*

Alexandra over at Not A Day Goes By has tagged me a few times now so I will start with her. Also, if you've ever tagged me for a MeMe that I didn't do please feel free to email me and let me know. I forget things alot so it wasn't on purpose.

Rules are:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

~ I'm afraid of deep water. Swimming in the ocean or deep end of the pool are not options for me. I freeze up for some reason even though I'm actually a fairly good swimmer.

~ I met my husband in an AOL chat room. We just celebrated our eight year anniversary on May 6th.

~ Even though I'm left-handed I write like a right-hander so anything I write ends up being straight up and down instead of slanted like other people's.

~ I have claustrophobia so badly that I actually run in and out of my closet because the small space bothers me. I absolutely can NOT go into a basement or attic because they bring on severe panic attacks.

~ I just found out tonight that I like Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape. It is sooooooooo yummy and so far it's not making me sick. Of course, I'm only able to drink one bottle of it and then stop but still... I'm lovin' it!! Tastes like grape soda. ;)

~ In the eight years my husband and I have been together I have never really decorated a house. I've never painted the walls, hung up pictures, or anything else. No clue why except that maybe I'm afraid we're just going to move again (which we did alot the first six years).

~ I'm a good faker in the fact that I tell everyone this cancer is no big deal and doesn't bother me when in reality I'm scared as hell because I know it's going to spread to my bones and I will die a painful fairly quick death and there is nothing no one can do. Sometimes I cry over it when Hubs and the kids aren't around.

I don't know how odd, different, or cool any of those were but that's what popped into my head so I typed it out. Hopefully you learned something new about me with this. I'm not going to tag anyone with this one because I know lots of people have done it. If you want to do this then let me know and I'll put a link to you in this post so people can read yours.

Thank you Alexandra for tagging me. It's nice to know I'm still remembered even though I can't post as much as I use to. *smile*

Tomorrow is Mother's Day so to all the mommies out there... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

5 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

I thought they were *real.* :-) Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day.

I did this one last week. Somehow it seems a bit of a challenge to come up with seven things about myself I think anyone else could find interesting.

Killlashandra said...

Mental note of no deep water and no small spaces. Good news about those backyard pools you can see the bottom. *wink*

If we do dinner I'll also have to try and remember the smirnoff grape. LOL

Rayne said...

The whole time, 20+ years and Lord knows how many moves I kept saying I couldn't wait to have my own house. So..here I am sitting here in my own house, almost 3 years now, and I haven't decorated at all. I am so intimidated by the whole thing.
I understand your fear...You are a very brave woman.

Michael said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day!!

Keep sippin on those grape Smirnoff's and take it easy!! Life is rough don't take it too seriously...