Monday, September 15, 2014

Dick Move Apple, Bono Sucks!


In case you haven't heard by now, on September 9th at the iPhone 6 launch, Apple and the band U2 automatically uploaded U2's latest album onto MILLIONS of iPhones and iPads (via iCloud).

Now when I read that I figured it had nothing to do with me because I somehow usually am lucky enough to be left out. Then I got that sick feeling in my stomach that I get when my gut says, "Oh damn, somethin's up!" so checked my downloaded music on my iPhone 5 and son of a titless goat if those bastards U2 aren't on my damn phone now!!

Don't believe me? Well you may be a drive by suckass music recipient too and don't even know it so haha!

I compare this to coming home and finding out that your father (in this case Apple) has sent the aunt you can't stand (yep that's U2) to wait for you in your living room.

Don't like...

Don't want...

And now you're stuck with the bitch because she will NEVER leave!

Dick move Apple and Bono. Dick move.



0 comments: