Monday, August 26, 2013

Geek Parenting, I'm Doing It Right!

So just this past week we have finally started watching the Doctor Who series around here. I loved the show as a kid in the 80s but for some reason I put off watching the show starting in 2005. Now I wish I had been watching it all along because we're really enjoying it right now.


I have to admit though, everytime I see David Tennant all I can think of is this...


and it's just not attractive! Haha.

Anyway- so I just wanted to share a conversation I had a little while ago with my 10 year old geek boy...

Me- "What do you think of Chris Eccleston as Doctor 9?"

Hyper Heathen- "FANTASTIC!"


(sound of me snorting)


Me- "What do you think of David Tennant as Doctor 10?"

HH- ""EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"


(short laugh)


Me- "Do you think Matt Smith will be a good Doctor 11 when we get that far?"

HH- "WHO?"

(Laughs and shows him a picture)

HH- "We kill the ones who sparkle for free! Gank him Sammy!"

(laughing until I cry)



When fandoms cross over then Geek Parenting, you're doing it right.








1 comments:

Jessica said...

I so love that you and A got into Doctor Who! Wish I could have been at his Doctor Who Party, I wanted one of those party favor bags! *weeps like an angel*